Happy Holidays! Enjoy these little treats and treat yourself or buy them as a gift!
- Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha- I love these! My perfect Winter Drink.
2.Freedom Found CO’s V Neck Tops- So comfy and cute. Perfect to wear with a cardigan or under a pull over. Use code PAIGE25 for 25% off!
3.Monogrammed Christmas PJS- So festive and adorable. I love these! I have a few pairs of monogrammed P.J.’s but I ordered my Christmas monogrammed P.J.’s weeks ago!
– This is not me pictured, this picture is from Etsy!
4.Tory Burch Circle T ring (called “Logo Ring” )- This is my everyday go to ring and I can wear it with everything! It is also comfortable and easy to wear.
5. Tiffany and Co. Smile T necklace- I just got this and I love it! Super beautiful and simple but also classic.
6. Lulu Lemon “On my Level Barrell Bag”- super cute, can store lots of stuff and is very, practical for busy and on the go people- especially who like to workout!
7. Chunky Knit Blanket- These are so cute and look so nice in any area! Definitely a cute gift idea for an interior design guru!
- This is not me pictured, this is off of Etsy.
8. Ugly Christmas Sweater- perfect for Holiday parties or just for being festive!(Walmart has really cheap ones)