If you are looking for some new products to spice up your skincare routine, then look no further! Here is my guide to everything you could need from sleep masks to sprays. I hope you enjoy and comment below your suggestions/ comments!
- Mario Badescu Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water Spray: This works wonders for your skin! It is so smoothing and really improves brightness and softness.
- Murad Acne Facial Wash: This clears up my skin after 2 washes! I love this product and would highly recommend, especially for people who struggle with their skin!
- Dr. Jart’s Firming Sleep Mask: This is great for people of all ages! I love sleep masks and think that this is one of the best ones out there! Definitely firms the skin as well as using brightening and cooling techniques to soothe the skin and help it glow.
- Mario Badescu Rice Milk Cleanser: I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it 1-2 times a day on my skin and it is amazing. Always leaves my skin feeling, and looking soft and fresh. This product is also really reasonably priced for the bottle size, and product capability.
- FRESH Black Tea Firming Eye Serum: This is a great product and has amazing results for those who struggle with undereye bags. It is a little on the pricey side, but SO worth it and the jar lasts forever!
- Glam Glow Essential Mask and Moisture Set: This is a great set and has a lot to offer for the price. There are lots of different masks and moisturizing tools in this set to help get whatever look you are trying to achieve.
- Peter Thomas Roth Green Releaf Calming Face Oil: This product is amazing! It really helps the glowing and brightening of your skin as well as it has remedies for wrinkles.
- SEPHORA Avacado Melt Sleeping Mask Set: This sleep melt mask comes with an adorable eye cover! Also, Sephora brand skin care line is great for the price and gets the job done so if you are looking for affordable skincare options.. head to Sephora!
- CLINIQUE Fresh Pressed Clinical™ Daily + Overnight Boosters with Pure Vitamin C : These oils and extract boosters have gotten great reviews and seem to be all the rage. I have not personally tried this one, but wanted to put it on here because of the awesome benefits and reviews that this product has gotten!
- TARTE Drink of H20 Hydrating Boost Moisturizer Mini (Rainforest of the Sea): This mini product is only $14 and is supposed to show hydrating results after only 1 use! Love it and great for the price!
I hope you enjoyed!