This week is full of Pajama sets, Makeup, Dresses, and more! Enjoy!
- Freedom Found CO Barre Shirts: These are totally adorable and perfect for any workout, or just lounging around! Use Code: PAIGE25 for 25% off of your order!
2.Pom Pom Paper Clips: These are an adorable way to spruce up your academics or your office! I love mine and they are so adorable!
3. ZAFUL Women’s 2 Piece Leopard Pajama Set: I LOVE this! It is so adorable and makes a perfect gift for someone. Super soft and not very, expensive.
4. Shein Off the Shoulder Marled Knit Sweater Dress: This is another great, inexpensive find but also super adorable.
–This is not me pictured, this is from SHEIN’S website.
5. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: I love this foundation! It has great coverage and isn’t super expensive.
6. Bare Minerals barePRO Setting Powder: My favorite setting powder… works great and stays on all day!
7. “Chewy Vuittion” Bone Toy: Need to get this for Georgia ASAP! It is SO adorable!
8. Shein “Let me Sleep” Pajama Set: Another super cute pajama set that has great reviews and is inexpensive, but adorable!
9. Steve Madden Wrangle Women’s Seude Shoe: These are some of my very, favorites! I prefer Steve Madden slip ons to Vans slip ons for a classier and more polished look and these are no exception! I love them!
10. Selfie Leslie Dress Maiden Long Sleeved Frill Dress: This is a super cute dress for a winter date night! It is reasonably priced and this website gets great reviews!
–This is not me pictured, this is from the Selfie Leslie website.