I’ve created a simple & adorable gift guide for loved ones this Valentine’s day and I hope that you enjoy! I am super excited to share this. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Ultraboosts: Always a safe bet! These are the most comfortable shoes and a great gift!
2. Punny Crew Socks: This is a great gift for someone who works an office job and can always use something like this, with an adorable twist!
3. Personalized Leather Key Chain: This can be a super simple but super meaningful and sweet gift!
4. Freedom Found CO. “Stud” Candle: This candle is meant to have a manly scent and can be a great gift option for a guy who loves candles but wants a more manly smell! These are 20% off on their website up until Valentine’s day!
5. “A wish for my Boyfriend” Bracelet: This is only $7 but can make a great addition to a larger gift- it is meaningful but not too expensive!
- Personalized “To my Girlfriend” Necklace:
2. Tiffany & Co. Solid Gold 18k “Return to Tiffany’s” Tag Heart: This is such a special gift and if you are looking to spend a bit more then it is perfect! It even matches with the Valentine’s day theme!
3. “Love- Homesick” Candle: Such a cute idea, and any gal loves a good candle!
4. Vibrating Foot Massager: This is a very nice gift of relaxation endlessly! It is only $60 on Amazon right now!
5. Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath: This is a super thoughtful romantic gift! This would be great paired with bath bombs or face masks or a gift card to a spa day!
- “Wine of the Month” Club- 3 month membership: This delivers 2 bottles of hand-crafted wine to your door every month! Such a cute idea for parents.
2. Chocalte Covered Strawberries: Always a sweet and thoughtful idea! Amazon has a great deal on these right now!
3. Spa Gift card for 2: This is always a nice way to show your love for your parents– with some relaxation!
4. Chunky Knitted Fringe Blanket: Sweet & Cozy!
5. Neck & Back Massage Pillow: Get one for each of them! This is something a lot of people want but wouldn’t spend the money on themselves.
- Couples Massage: These are so easy to book and schedule- as long as you do it early! Everyone can always use a good massage.
- Silver Mountain Couples Ring: This is a cute and thoughtful gift and a good “promise” present.
3. “Where our Story Began” sign: Such a personalized gift! Would be great for a home or a central room especially in a beach house or such.
4. Box of goodies: Super cute and has multiple gifts in one!
5. Monogrammed Wine Tumbler: Perfect for a wine lover and a monogram lover!
- Dior Cologne: Such a romantic gift!
2. Leather Personalized Wallet: So cute and super useful for a guy! Personalization makes it a bit more geared towards Valentine’s day.
3. Personalized Docking Station: Very practical and personalized!
4. Personalized Golf Marker: Great for a golf lover!
5. YETI Large Rambler: Great gift always!
- Personalized Wooden Engraving Spoon for Cooking: Perfect for someone who loves to cook!
2. Personalized Marriage Frame: Super cute, every woman would love!
3. Star Print Map on Wood: Sure to make her heart melt!
4. Monogrammed Sweatshirt: Super cute and comfy! Perfect to wear around all of the time!
5. Satin Pajamas: So cute and adorable! Another gift to relax in!
- Giant Teddy Bear
- Personalized Champagne
- Edible Arrangements
- Manicure and Pedicure Appointment for Wife
- New Fluffy/ Plush Bath robes
- Hand Picked Gift Box from “Bouquet Box”
- Fork and Melon’s Skin Care line
- LUSH Cosmetic’s Valentine’s Day skin care/ bath line
- Monthly Subscription Membership (Ipsy, Bootay Bag, Ellie, Monobox, Birch Box, etc.)