I hope that you enjoy these favorites this week! Comment below if you have tried any of these or need recommendations on specifics.
- Monogrammed/Personalized Stationary– This is so adorable and useful. Whether you use it as a note pad, or a to-do list, it will bring classy and cute to every day life.
2. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Purse Organizer– These are like $30 and so useful! Keeping your bag structured and neat.
3. Freedom Found “Winter is Coming” Wood-Wick Candle– These smell so delicious and are so calming. Use code PAIGE25 for 25% off of your order on their entire website.
4. KETO “It Works!” Coffee– I LOVE this coffee! It keeps me energized throughout the whole day and burns fat. It also helps carve cravings and is so yummy with a little sweetener.
5. Eye-Lash Extensions– These save me so much time! I go to an individual who does them not based in a studio or salon (If you live in the VA area, I would be happy to pass her information along- I highly recommend her) but there are so many places that offer these kinds of services! It is becoming very, popular.
—Individual salons and companies share/ preform these services. *Not me pictured.
6. Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf– This is so perfect for a casual outfit on the go or wearing to keep warm on the way to a workout class!
–This is not me pictured, this is from their website.
7. Vintage College Town Wall Art Map– This is so adorable and fun to decorate with to bring pieces of your heart into your home!