If you need some last minute Christmas Gifts then look down below and if you still need more ideas… then check out my gift guide that I posted a few weeks ago! It has guide ideas for everyone in your life!
1. LUSH Holiday/ Christmas Bath Bombs: A perfect gift for mom, sister, aunt, or friend and these are from the best company and made the best of any bath bombs I have used! LUSH also has pre-packaged sets that make perfect gifts!
2. Christmas Fuzzy Socks: These are so adorable and cozy, a great stocking stuffer or Secret Santa/ White Elephant gift.
3. Freedom Found CO “Winter is Coming” Candle: Smells like Winter in a jar! This candle has 118 hours of burn time. Also, you can use the code PAIGE25 for 25% off. You can also get it in wood-wick! They have so many other scents as well!
4. Christmas Mugs from Target: Super cute and festive gift for Secret Santa/ White Elephant or for a Christmas fanatic!
5. DIY Christmas Gifts- Hot CoCoa Mix in Ornaments: Great for teachers or people who love simple gifts!
6. DIY Christmas Gifts- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub: Great for a mom, sister, aunt or friend. These are so adorable and perfect for a self care gift that does not cost a lot to make!
7. Printable Gift Tags: These are so cute and don’t cost anything!
Link: – You can find on Pinterest or Google Images very easily!
8. Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar: Great idea for individuals or families. Better than just eating a piece of chocolate every day.
Link: You can find on Pinterest or Google Images very easily!
9.Festive Christmas Nail Ideas: Perfect to get in the Holiday spirit and also to treat yourself!
10. Christmas Cake Pops: A great gift for anyone but especially a sweet tooth! These are cute and festive but delicious and simple!