Just 10 things that I’m loving a little extra this week! You can always use these as good gifts for Christmas too, or just a little treat yourself! A lot of them items are on sale or you can use my Discount Code for them! ENJOY
If you need ideas for Christmas gifts, then make sure to check out my Gift Guide which is my previous post! Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
1.Steve Madden Black Slip ons: super comfy and cute. The platform adds a little bit of extra formalness to an outfit.
2. Spanx Velvet Leggings: so comfy and they dress up any outfit! They are also super festive and cute for this time of year.
3. Abercrombie Leopard Print Sweater: SO comfy and adorable. Looks great with high waisted jeans since it is a little cropped and flats or booties match well.
4. Target Faux Fur Vest: so comfy and cute! These are very, popular this season and this one is less than $40 on Target.
5. OPI Winter Color Nutracker 2018- This color is so cute and festive! It is apart of the new OPI collection!
6. Freedom Found CO Candles: These are so well made and smell SOOO good! I will be writing a product review on some on these ASAP! This is a new collection for FreedomFoundCO and you can use code PAIGE25 for 25% off! Burn time is great and they all smell wonderful. Check out their cute tees too! (we are having a giveaway for the 3 weeks of December this month. Check it out on their instagram page or mine coming soon!)
7. Plaid Goldsheep Leggings: These are so comfortable and adorable! I love mine so much, perfect for a Christmas party or for barre class!
8. Baby Christmas Trees for Bedrooms! (You can find at Homegoods or Target): These are so cute for any room but especially bedrooms. They are a super cute way to spruce up a room and make it more homey and festive.
-Home Goods, Target, etc.
9. Christmas Bath Bombs from LUSH HANDMADE COSMETICS: These make my skin so soft and are so colorful, festive, and cute! I would highly recommend these for a special occasion or a special treat for yourself! Worth the prices!
10. Pottery Barn candles with initials on them: These have a great burn time and are super cute and neutral! I use mine daily and it burns slowly and really well.