‘Tis the season to be happy…. and stressed. I love buying Christmas gifts but not everyone does. I hope this will help someone out there who doesn’t love shopping as much as I do, but wants the right gifts or gift ideas! Let me know what you think and Happy Holidays!
The $ signs represent the cost of each item, so if you are looking to spend less, look for the single $ signs!
For A Friend or Girlfriend:
- Steve Madden Slip Ons:$$ so cute and comfortable! They have lots of different styles and colors, so there is something for everyone! This is an inexpensive but generous gift.
2. Monogrammed Yeti (or just a Yeti)- $ The perfect gift, who doesn’t want a Yeti? and You can never have too many!
3. Christmas PJ’s: $$ These are festive and fun and can be inexpensive. I love the Victoria’s Secret collection this year. They have a lot of different options. ‘
- This photo is pictured on their website and was not taken by me.
4. Wallet or Card-holder: $$-$$$ Kate Spade has a variety of options, colors, and styles. They are having a nice sale right now and have several festive items marked down. All your girlfriends will love these and the card-holder linked is only $35! They’re products are also very, well made.
5. Pom Pom Beanie: $ Such a cute choice for something small, but fun and stylish! The beanie pictured and linked below is only $12.99 on Amazon!
- This picture is from Amazon and I am not pictured.
For a Sister:
- “I’m on my Period” Freedom Found Co Candle: $ These are so cute and such a great gift! You can get 25% off everything on their site using code : PAIGE25. Candles are always a safe and loved gift.
2. Monogrammed Quarter Zip: $$ Everyone can use a good quarter zip! Also, a safe gift and making it personalized always makes it more special.
- This is not me and the picture is from EverlyGrace on Etsy.
3. Madewell Tote Bag: $$$ Super cute bag that can be used for formal or casual occasions. A little on the pricey side but very popular right now.
4. Ugg Boots: $$$ Never met a person who doesn’t love Uggs.
5. Kendra Scott Drusy Necklace: $$ These are super popular and last super well. They match with a lot and can be worn with pretty much everything on a day to day basis.
For a Brother:
- North Face Vest: $$$ Simple and Trendy.
2. L.L. Bean Duck Boots: $$$ These are practical and in style!
3. LuLu Lemon Joggers: $$$ Super comfy and cozy. You cannot go wrong with sweatpants.
4. Patagonia Hat: $ Well made hats that last forever and are perfect for the outdoors!
5. Watch and Money Stand (Personalized): $$ These are personal and very practical! I got my dad one for Father’s day and he loves it!
For a MaMa:
- Ugg Slippers: $$$ Cute and comfy for around the house or Out and About! No one has ever said they didn’t want Ugg slippers! You just can’t beat them.
2. Mama Bear Necklace: $$ Something sweet and personal.
3. MaMa mug: $ Thoughtful, Easy, and Inexpensive.
4. Bathroom Gift Set: $$ Has lots of products inside, so it’s kinda like a 5 in 1 present!
5. Monogrammed Necklace: $$ Super personal and pretty. Adds a southern touch to Christmas!
For a Dad:
- Airpods: $$$ These are a great go-to gift that are super practical and popular. I personally love mine!
2. Monogrammed Pocket Knife: $-$$ Simple and Every guy loves these.
3. Personalized Whiskey Decanter: $$-$$$ If your dad is a whiskey lover, this is perfect!
4. “Gift from Daughters to Dad” Keychain: $ Super cute idea that will mean a lot but is inexpensive!
5. Dad and Daughter Picture Frame: $-$$ Super meaningful and special, but not too expensive!
For a Boyfriend or Hubby:
- “Stud Candle” by Freedom Found CO: $ A candle just for boys! It smells and feels like a boy is with you! Girls- If you love that musty and cologne like smell, this one is a good “treat yourself” too! P.S. These are handmade in the USA and all purchases support Veterans with PSTD! You can get 25% off everything on their site using code : PAIGE25.
2. Patagonia Quarter Zip: $$$ Great for this time of year and super comfy!
3. Ultraboosts: $$$$ Everyone that I know that owns these, ADORE them (male or female). I personally have 3 pairs and wear them usually daily! SO worth the money.
4. Flannel Shirt: $$ Simple but comfy& cozy!
5. Engraved Leather Wallet: $$ Personal and Practical!
I hope you enjoyed this!