I don’t usually watch T.V. unless it is on Netflix. I get easily addicted to a show and can’t stop watching! I try to limit myself and only watch T.V. if I am going to bed or literally have nothing left to do….
Here are some of my favorites that I would recommend:
- Gossip Girl- of course!! My all time favorite show. This show is about a group of friends who live off their parents money and their trust funds in the Upper East Side of New York City. They all live very, lavish lives and this follows the drama in their lives and everything in between.
- Dynasty- This show is about a family named the Carrington’s who is blessed with billions of dollars. They own a company called Carrington Atlantic and this follows their journey through divorce, marriage, schemes, death, new promotion/ demotions, and long lost family members coming together! I would definitely recommend.
- Friends- Most people have seen “Friends. ” as it is an older show. This show is about a group of 6 friends who live in close quarters and go through life together. It takes you through working and failed relationships with each other and others outside their group. This is more of a comedy than a drama.
- Schitt’s Creek- A show about a wealthy family who loses everything except the town that they bought as a joke years ago and are forced to live there. While they adapt to the lifestyle change, they start to become more comfortable and make it their own. This is more of a comedy than a drama.
- The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt- This show is about a girl who was kidnapped and lived in a bunker for 15 years until she is finally rescued. The show takes place through her journey out of the bunker, showing how she adapts to life in New York City (where she chose to move).
- The Office- Set in Scranton, Pennsylvania , a paper supply company is filmed for 10 years about their every day life. This takes you through a lot of ups and downs, but has a very, happy ending!
- New Girl- An apartment full of boys lets in a girl… and this is full of lots of changes and differences in lifestyle. This show takes you through the journey of all of their lives over many years and shows you how they all come together even while living separate lives.
- Riverdale- A small town full of many different statuses and histories has lots of drama and a serial killer. Riverdale takes you through the lives of High School kids who are trying to catch “The Black Hood”. There is lots of drama and cliff hangers!
- Arrested Development- Set in Los Angeles, a wealthy family struggles running a company despite false accusations and cases against them, all while their father is in jail. This takes you through the life of the family members and how they conduct their responsibilities within the family on a day to day basis.
- Grace and Frankie- After 2 women are both divorced by their husbands (who were best friends and own a law firm together) because they were gay, they both go into grief and deal with the situation in very, different ways. They end up becoming best friends and living together, despite the circumstances of the divorce.
Comment below if you have any personal recommendations! I would love to hear them!