Some beauty & Lifestyle products !
- Ulta Beauty Tanning Lotion “Self Glow”- This tanning lotion is cheap but works well! I use my 1-2 times a week regularly. I use the dark tone and it doesn’t make me look orange and gets me tan!
2. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Vanilla- Right after I get out of the shower, this is the perfect moisturizer! It’s easy to rub in and keeps me moisturized throughout the day with no issues! If I’m not using tanning lotion then I use this!
3. Home Goods pillows!- you can never go wrong with some Home Goods pillows, festive or not, they’re the best! I have like 10 on my bed!!
- You can probably find the best options in a Home Goods store.
4. Key Chain Bracelets (bangle and babe)- This is a key-chain bracelet that you hook onto your keys and it serves as a over-sized bracelet to wear around your wrist when your shopping or on the go. It is also a lot easier to find my keys in my messy purse with this! Love mine!
5. Freedom Found Co “Barre Belle” t-shirt- so comfy and perfect for my workouts! Love the material and the saying that ALL of their products have on them. Talk about an America&Jesus loving company for a great cause!
6. Marley Lilly Monogrammed Sneakers- mine just came in the mail and they are so darn cute and comfy! Perfect for lounging around or working out.
7. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Perfume- I wear mine every day! Of all the designer perfumes I have ever tried, this is my favorite and it lasts the longest (through-out the day and the bottle itself). I would highly recommend giving it a try, I love the rollerball, lotion, and body wash in this scent too!