This week I am so excited to keep sharing some of my favorite products and to see my small blog growing! Thank you for all the support!
1.Freedom Found Co t-shirts: I am so lucky to be partnering with this amazing company! They sent me a ton of products this week and I am so excited to share with you guys all the beautiful products that they sent me. Please visit : https://www.etsy.com/shop/FreedomFoundCo?ref=l2-shopheader-name to check out their super cute products, packaging, and websites and follow their instagram! @freedomfoundco #veteranownedandoperated #freedomfoundco #freedomfound
2. Ronaldo Bracelets: One of my Mississippi favorites, these adorable and simple gold and silver bracelets look perfect with everything and I never take mine off. They don’t rust and I can workout or shower with them on and everything stays in the same condition.
3. YETI Large Tumbler with Monogram: A perfect go-to for hot or cold beverages. I love my white one with a pink monogram on it! It is cute and matches with everything!
4. Galaska Home Barre Candles: I love these candles! There are scents for everything occasion, and the descriptions are perfect for finding what essential oils will help boost your mood and state of mind. They are handmade soy candles and literally the BEST!!
5. LUSH Handmade Bath Bombs: I am a frequent bath taker- it really helps me get rid of my stress and calm down. Although they are a bit more on the pricey side for just one use, I would still highly recommend the Lush Bath Bombs or Bubble bars. They also leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. When I’m super stressed or anxious, I sometimes take baths up to 4 times a week!! My favorite bath bombs from Lush are the “Sex bomb”, “the Big Sleep bomb”, and the “Rocket Science bomb”. I have the seasonal glitter pumpkin coming in the mail right now, and I am so excited for it to get here.
6. Which Rice and Goat Milk Moisturizer and Cleanser: A perfect combo with a rougher and more exfoliative cleanser. This really soothes my skin and clears up any acne patches that I have. I usually use this at night so it is more gentle on my skin, it pair with my Foreo and a nightly moisturizer.
7. Eco TAN Green Core Naturals Tanning Lotion: If you are like me and just need to be tan , this lotion is the perfect way to get a natural looking glow without the mess of darkening lotion. Although it is definitely on the pricier side, it is worse the no mess and no hassle! My favorite product from this company is Eco Tan Winter Skin Cream.
8. Sugar Free Red Bull: Since I wake up so early, by 2pm it’s hard for me to keep my eyes open some days. Although Red Bull is not the healthiest option, sugar free cuts out the sugar and is more caffeine based, which is what I am looking for anyway.
You can buy this at : 7/11, Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc.
9. Starbucks Low Fat Pumpkin Spice Lattes: I love everything Fall including pumpkin spice, so when I am looking to get a hot coffee, of course I go for pumpkin spice! To be a healthy twist on it, I always get it with skim milk because it cuts the calories in almost half! So I enjoy my coffee and not feel guilty about it either:) I also get a grande to make sure that I am not totally drinking all of my calories for the day. \
You can get this at any Starbucks!
10. Tory Burch Robinson Bag: I have the Large grey Robinson bag and I absolutely love it. I got grey for fall and it matches with everything and it is very, durable to everything. It has kept it very, nice shape for months and I have not even thought about needing to buy a new bag! I would definitely recommend this purse or anything from that line.
Thanks for reading!